Inspired by the rich colours of Morocco, our Sahara picnic rug is woven with tonal shades of sunset pinks, a touch of purple, orange and brown. Ideal for long days by the ocean, this vibrant, bohemian picnic blanket is durable, hard wearing, made with 100% recycled cotton and designed in Australia.
Details Shipping Care Guide
- Made with 100% recycled cotton
- New one-colour tassel trim added
- Large picnic rug - 200 x 160cm which comfortably fits 4 people
- Can be used as a picnic rug or beach throw, while camping or living on the road and to brighten your home as a decorative throw, rug or as wall tapestry
- Durable and hard wearing with a comfortable texture against the skin
- Soft and breathable, thickness of the throws can be compared to a beach towel
- Bohemian floral design in pinks, a touch of purple, orange and brown, designed in Australia
- Please note, the colours and design are created by weaving primary colours of yarn together. The colours and design have not been printed on the rug. The woven method creates the effects of the colours we mention in the description. Colours may appear slightly different in lifestyle images due to lighting and editing effects.