- This is the mother of all totes! The Avani tote is a sight for sore eyes AND is extremely practical. What a perfect combination!
- The Avani Tote has an ivory colour herringbone weave on her front and back sides (all hand loomed). Her front feature side boasts beautiful long, dense, yet light tassels in a v-shape formation. The top of the tassels are trimmed with a frayed edging and a touch of silver thread. This bag is for lovers of tassels.
- On the inside, Avani is completely lined with a heavy-duty poly lining that is waterproof, spill proof and easy to shake out and wash down. Think wet bathers, bottles of wine, towels from the beach, sunscreen, nappies, clothes - you name it - Avani can carry it. And, she has a nicely sized zip up inner pocket for your phone and wallet. She closes at the top with a magnetic button and her handles are perfectly comfortable on your shoulders (we have road tested her!) - the handles won't cut into your shoulder.
- She is large, measuring approximately 53cm at the top opening and 46cm tall with a 23cm base. The Avani tote handle drop is 33cm.
- Avani is Sanskrit for 'earth'. She is earthy and practical and extremely good looking.